Terms And Conditions
a) To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Indian residents.
b) Members and Employees of Janta Brigade Foundation, and advertising and promotion agencies are ineligible.
c) The participants must be a citizen of India.
d) The age must be 25 years and above.
e) The participant must be an elector for any constituency in the State he is representing from.
f) The candidate must not hold an office of interest under the Government of India.
g) The candidate must be of sound mind
h) The Participant found guilty and convicted by court cannot participate.
Entry online at www.jantabrigade.org website only.
a) No fee is necessary to fill nomination. Only one nomination allowed for one participant.
b) Rs.1000/- registration cum donation fee for participation in voting process and for uploading one video, one photo and brief profile at voting page of www.jantabrigade.org. However, more than one video or photos with detailed profile will be allowed against reasonable charge. By entering, entrants represent and warrant
i. that they own the picture submitted, and
ii. it does not violate the rights of any third parties. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs in its sole and absolute discretion will be accepted. Janta Brigade Foundation reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
iii. Login ID and password will be provided to participants.
iv. Mobile verification is mandatory for nomination and as well as voting support also.
v. The contest starts on as per the event declare at www.jantabrigade.org website and all entries must be received by www.jantabrigade.org online by schedule mention will be final. Janta Brigade Foundation is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
vi. On decided date at www.jantabrigade.org, one (1) winner and 1st and 2nd runner up will be selected as “Suitable Candidate for MLA” constituency wise on the basis of voting received by the participants. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
a) One (1) winner 1st and 2nd runner up will be selected and recommended for Assembly Election Ticket for coming election. That winner and both runner up will receive a Memento and appreciation certificate as “Most suitable Candidate for MLA” with other prizes if any decided by the Advisory Committee of Janta Brigade Foundation.
b) Each winner and runner up will be notified by Janta Brigade Foundation through private and public message.
c) After declaring results, the winner and runner up must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Janta Brigade Foundation, Delhi immediately. Each winner must sign affidavit of eligibility, which must be received immediately of notification, at the time each winner and runner up claims his/her nomination in person at Janta Brigade Foundation.
d) Janta Brigade Foundation reserves the right to examine additional identification and information may choose to accept or deny awarding the candidature based on the identification presented.
e) If a winner cannot be notified within one week (7) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the candidature will be forfeited, and the candidature prize will be awarded to 1st runner up winner selected from among remaining valid entries or next having the highest online vote.
f) There will be no substitutions or transfer of candidature for any constituency except at the sole discretion of Janta Brigade Foundation. Janta Brigade Foundation has the right to substitute or transfer the candidature to any selected candidate if winner and both runner up are found unsuitable due to any reasons.
g) Each winner is responsible for participation of election process with the support of Janta Brigade Foundation. Each winner must submit written interest for further participation of Delhi Assembly Election as per the guidelines and decisions of JBF.
h) Only one nomination will be allowed for one seat.
i) JBF is not liable if the selected candidate may not allotted ticket by any political party on our recommendations.
j) JBF is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the result “Janta Brigade Foundation”.
k) In claiming your candidature, you acknowledge that JBF has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available from the beginning of program till completion of Delhi Assembly election.
3. This program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. JBF accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any activities hereunder.
4. JBF cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. JBF is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this program and/or the use of short-code.
5. JBF reserves the right to make rules and program changes, and change the aforementioned program dates.
6. By entering this program, each participant waives any and all claims of liability against JBF, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of participation in this program.
7. JBF, and www.jantabrigade.org is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with any political parties of India.
See on Gooogle Maps
Ballantine, Colombia / Freedown School / 2890
Full Name: Erick Cinquemani
Recommendations: Minim pariatur possumus ut laboris minim eram laboris quid. Et enim ubi legam, hic nisi ab cillum. Mandaremus quis arbitror, est nam esse voluptate et quae ut doctrina, an duis offendit ullamco.
Send to email: