Janta Brigade Party – Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Indian residents.
- Members and Employees of Janta Brigade Foundation, and advertising and promotion agencies are ineligible.
- The participants must be a citizen of India.
- The age must be 25 years and above.
- The participant must be an elector for any constituency in the State he is representing from.
- The candidate must not hold an office of interest under the Government of India.
- The candidate must be of sound mind
- The Participant found guilty and convicted by court cannot participate.
2. How to participate or fill nomination
Entry online at www.jantabrigade.org website only.
- No fee is necessary to fill nomination. Only one nomination allowed for one participant.
- Rs.1000/- registration cum donation fee for participation in voting process and for uploading one video, one photo and brief profile at voting page of www.jantabrigade.org. However, more than one video or photos with detailed profile will be allowed against reasonable charge. By entering, entrants represent and warrant
- that they own the picture submitted, and
- it does not violate the rights of any third parties. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs in its sole and absolute discretion will be accepted. Janta Brigade Foundation reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
- Login ID and password will be provided to participants.
- Mobile verification is mandatory for nomination and as well as voting support also.
- The contest starts on as per the event declare at www.jantabrigade.org website and all entries must be received by www.jantabrigade.org online by schedule mention will be final. Janta Brigade Foundation is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On decided date at www.jantabrigade.org, one (1) winner and 1st and 2nd runner up will be selected as “Suitable Candidate for MLA” constituency wise on the basis of voting received by the participants. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
3. The Prize and Advantages for winner Candidates
- One (1) winner 1st and 2nd runner up will be selected and recommended for Assembly Election Ticket for coming election. That winner and both runner up will receive a Memento and appreciation certificate as “Most suitable Candidate for MLA” with other prizes if any decided by the Advisory Committee of Janta Brigade Foundation.
- Each winner and runner up will be notified by Janta Brigade Foundation through private and public message.
- After declaring results, the winner and runner up must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Janta Brigade Foundation, Delhi immediately. Each winner must sign affidavit of eligibility, which must be received immediately of notification, at the time each winner and runner up claims his/her nomination in person at Janta Brigade Foundation.
- Janta Brigade Foundation reserves the right to examine additional identification and information may choose to accept or deny awarding the candidature based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within one week (7) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the candidature will be forfeited, and the candidature prize will be awarded to 1st runner up winner selected from among remaining valid entries or next having the highest online vote.
- There will be no substitutions or transfer of candidature for any constituency except at the sole discretion of Janta Brigade Foundation. Janta Brigade Foundation has the right to substitute or transfer the candidature to any selected candidate if winner and both runner up are found unsuitable due to any reasons.
- Each winner is responsible for participation of election process with the support of Janta Brigade Foundation. Each winner must submit written interest for further participation of Delhi Assembly Election as per the guidelines and decisions of JBF.
- Only one nomination will be allowed for one seat.
- JBF is not liable if the selected candidate may not allotted ticket by any political party on our recommendations.
- JBF is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the result “Janta Brigade Foundation”.
- In claiming your candidature, you acknowledge that JBF has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
4. Odds of Winning Candidates/ Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Complete contest rules are available from the beginning of program till completion of Delhi Assembly election.
- This program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. JBF accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any activities hereunder.
- JBF cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. JBF is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this program and/or the use of short-code.
- JBF reserves the right to make rules and program changes, and change the aforementioned program dates.
- By entering this program, each participant waives any and all claims of liability against JBF, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of participation in this program.
- JBF, and www.jantabrigade.org is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with any political parties of India.
5. Website Terms and Conditions of Use
In addition, the following additional terms may apply to your use of the Site and are deemed incorporated into these terms:
- our Terms and conditions for subscriptions
- our Community Guidelines and Acceptable Use Policy
- our Cookies Policy
6. Access to the Site
7. What you are allowed to do
You may only use the Site for your personal use and only in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may store and retrieve content from your personal database on Site on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages and, subject to the next section, store such pages in electronic form. Additional terms may also apply to certain features, parts or content of the Site and, where they apply, will be displayed before you access the relevant features, parts or content.
8. What you are not allowed to do
Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms and conditions, you are not allowed to:
- store pages of the Site on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by (i) systematically downloading and storing all or any of the pages of the Site or (ii) by screen scraping, framing, caching, data extraction or programmatic access whether by robot, spider or otherwise or (iii) by printing pages of the Site in a systematic or regular manner so as to create a database in hard copy form;
- collect or harvest personally identifiable information from the Site;
- remove or change any legal notices or other content of the Site or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Site or the servers on which it is hosted;
- use the Site to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- use the Site to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site or circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with our security-related features;
- reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly display or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of these terms and conditions;
- create links to the Site from any other website, without our prior written consent;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Site or parts of the Site or create derivative works from the Site;
We reserve the right to withdraw any linking permission granted without notice. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations), in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our group companies. All rights granted to you under these terms and conditions will terminate immediately in the event that you are in breach of any of them and you must at, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made in breach of these terms.
9. Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in any content of the Site (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos). Except as expressly set out here, nothing in these terms and conditions gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights in the Site or its content. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any material you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. In the event you print off, copy or store pages from the Site (only as permitted by these terms and conditions), you must ensure that any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original content are reproduced.
We may change the format and content of the Site from time to time. You agree that your use of the Site is on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and at your sole risk. Whilst we try to make sure that all information contained on the Site (other than any user-generated content) is correct, it is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed. You should check with us or the relevant information source before acting on any such information. We cannot and do not guarantee that any content of the Site will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements and cannot accept any liability for the same. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
11. Your personal information
12. User generated content